We currently have several openings to work with our members!
School Based Clubhouse Director (full time)
Our School-Based programs typically run from 6:30 - 9:00 AM and 2:30 - 6:00 PM. Administrative responsibilities are handled from 9:00-10:30 AM. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Implementation of educational and recreational after school activities
-Daily interaction with parents
-Create, organize and post a weekly schedule of activities
-Promote and stimulate interest in all programs
-Oversight and management of part time staff
-Interaction with teachers and principals and other school personnel
-Adhere to State of CT licensing requirements
-Serving as a positive role model for children in our program
Must be at least 20 years of age. School-Aged Head Teacher Certificate from the State of CT or appropriate educational requirements to achieve certification. Knowledge of and experience working in a recreational/educational setting is a plus. CPR/First Aid/Medication certified preferred. This is a full time, year round position, 37.5 hrs/wk with benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Amanda Cerniglia, Director of School Based Programs at email@example.com
School Based Clubhouse Program Assistant
Program Assistants are directly responsible for delivering and implementing age appropriate programming. Program Assistants help the program director in providing a safe, nurturing, and positive environment for children. Experience working with children in an educational and/or recreational setting is preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The program assistant positions are part time with a maximum of 27.5 hours per week. The typical AM shift is from 6:30 - 9:00AM and the typical PM shift is from 3:00 - 6:00PM.
- Program Implementation.
- Provide adequate supervision for the day-to-day direct care of children.
- Assist in the preparation of snacks.
- Planning and developing age appropriate activities.
- Being active in all aspects of child development, education and recreation .
- Serve a positive role model for children.
- Implement positive techniques in the guidance and discipline of children.
- Ensure safety in all program areas.
- Engage children in positive recreational and educational activities.
- Maintain cleanliness of facility.
- Maintain a professional demeanor that promotes teamwork among all staff.
Candidates interested in either school-based positions should email a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone inquiries.