Our Clubs provide:
• A safe place to learn and grow
• Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals
• Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
• Hope and opportunity
Four key characteristics define the essence of our Boys & Girls Club. All are critical in exerting positive impact on the life of a child:
1. Dedicated Facility: An actual neighborhood-based building – designed solely for youth programs and activities.
2. Accessibility: Our Clubs are open every day after school & during the summer when kids have free time and need positive, productive outlets.
3. Professional Staff: We have trained youth development professionals that are positive role models and mentors. Volunteers provide key supplementary support.
We are here to help all kids, including those who cannot afford, or may lack access to other community programs.
West Street Administrative Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
West Street Elementary & Middle School Members Hours
Monday - Thursday 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
West Street High School Member Hours
Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday 7:00pm - 11:00pm
School Based Program Hours
Monday - Friday 6:30am - start of school day
Monday - Friday end of school day - 6:00pm
6:30am-6:00pm at our main Clubhouse
Teen Summer Hours Click Here
Our Main Clubhouse's phone number is 860-583-4734
For a full listing of our staff's contact information Click Here