History of the Keystone Auxiliary

September 20, 1921 -
"At four o ‘clock in the afternoon, a group of women met at the home of Mrs. E. M. Peck to talk over the organization of a Women ‘s Auxiliary of the Bristol Boys Club...

The Superintendent of the club spoke positively of the needs of such a supplementary group and the following officers were elected before anyone of them could "demur:”


President Mrs. Frederick Scudder
Vice Presidents Mrs. Edson M. Peck

Mrs. James Dobson

Miss Ora B. Craig
Treasurer Mrs. Martin Loughlin
Secretary Mrs. A.C. Hitchcock

The first meeting had 12 members at it.
Membership dues were $1.00.